With a LOADMAC truck mounted forklift businesses can pick up or deliver product anywhere without waiting for additional assistance. In addition, LOADMAC’S engineered low center of gravity, high stability, and significantly less forklift weight (as much as 2200 pounds on certain models) puts you in the best position to maximize logistics and profitability.
The trustworthy Donkey 3,000 lbs and 4,000 lbs capacity truck-mounted forklifts. Container Handler Series Forklift 4,000 lbs capacity. The Donkey Container Handler Series has longer tines specifically designed for handling large containers. Low Profile Series Forklift. Truck Mounted Forklifts Mounted on the rear of a carrier vehicle or in a protective box between the axles, the PALFINGER truck-mounted forklift will accompany you right to your place of use, opening up unprecedented possibilities in terms of transportation. With a LOADMAC truck mounted forklift businesses can pick up or deliver product anywhere without waiting for additional assistance. In addition, LOADMAC’S engineered low center of gravity, high stability, and significantly less forklift weight (as much as 2200 pounds on certain models) puts you in the best position to maximize logistics and profitability. Truck mount forklifts are invaluable tools for drivers who want to drop off loads quickly and efficiently. The forklifts help them to stay on schedule. Truck mount forklifts are mounted to trucks, as the name suggests, so that they're available for use at a moment’s notice without taking up much space on the truck.
Loadmac truck mounted forklifts are designed from the ground up to out preform all other truck mounted forklifts.
- The fixed mask with tilting fork carriage provides better stability and no tilt inertia.
- “ISR” (integrated standard reach) with compact innovative light weight design for true double reach capacity standard.
- Components specifically placed to develop a superb (COG) “Low center of gravity” for improved stability and optimized operator visibility.
- (MOG) “Man on the ground” controls that allow the operator to safely load and unload the forklift to and from the ground.
With the LOADMAC Forklift, YOU CAN JUST DO MORE!
Truck Crane International / LOADMAC USA is proud to be the U.S. distributor for LOADMAC truck mounted forklifts. We look forward to serving you.The PROWLER is designed to the highest standards and manufactured with only the best quality components at our state of the art facilities on six and a half acres located in Corona, California and it was designed to the highest levels of quality and meets or exceeds applicable ANSI B53.6 standards for a rough terrain forklift.
During its construction the PROWLER is subject to testing at all levels of production:
- Quality inspections during receiving of materials.
- Welders are certified to the American Welding Society’s specification for “Welding of Industrial and Mill Cranes and other Material Handling Equipment”. Welders are required to maintain proficiency and renew certification annually.
- Non destructive testing during welding process like MAGNA-Flux which tests all critical joints for structural integrity.
- During assembly, quality control inspections are done in a 4 phase process between all major component assemblies.
- 100% of hydraulic hoses are pressure tested.
- Prior to shipping a comprehensive final function check is conducted to ensure the delivery of the highest quality trouble free truck-mounted rough terrain forklift available.
The Prowler Forklift is designed to outlast and out perform the competition while providing the piece of mind when you know you have the best truck mounted rough terrain forklift in the industry.