If you're new into the Android world and have used an iPhone all your life, there are a few things that you might want to transfer from your iPhones to your new Android device. One of the most important things that you need to transfer is your contact list. If you're using an Android device, your contacts are backed up onto your personal Google accounts automatically. However, if you're using an iPhone, you must use iCloud for the same purpose. There are a number of apps in the App Store that can help you sync contacts between the two devices, but using iCloud for the same is quite easy as well. Here is a step by step guide on how to sync iCloud contacts with Google for Android phones.
- Sync Phone Contacts To Gmail
- Sync Contacts Between Gmail Accounts
- Sync Contacts Between Google Accounts
- Backup Iphone Contacts To Google
- Sync Contacts Between Two Google Accounts
- Share Google Contacts Between Accounts
Go ahead and create a test contact in one of the Google accounts, and click 'Trigger sync' once again. You should see the contact synced on the other account you specified.
Part 1. How to Sync iCloud Contacts with Google Manually
Anyone who has recently switched to an Android device will find things to be a bit confusing initially. One of the first things that you need to do when you start using an Android device after using an iPhone is to sync your iPhone contacts with Android. The simplest way to do this is to do it sync your iCloud contacts with Google manually. This guide shows you exactly what needs to be done.
- Via Google - Sync to Google Calendar and then to your phone We allow you to install this on multiple computers, and when you buy a new computer you can use the same license. Your data security is our priority, and we ensure that your data is moved to the phone in the most secure manner.
- DejaOffice holds Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes together, and with the same internal formats as in Outlook. DejaOffice synchronizes to your Phone's Native Accounts for Contacts and Calendar. If you don't want to use DejaOffice then simply set it to sync to native Contacts and Calendar. We also offer sync to Google.
- Sync Hotmail Contacts with Google. SyncGene automatically syncs and transfers Hotmail Contacts to Google(Google account) without creating duplicates. After synchronizing, contacts could be seen and managed from either Hotmail Contacts or Google.
Step 1. Access iCloud Contacts
Visit www.icloud.com from your PC. Use your unique Apple ID and password to log into iCloud. Click on 'Contacts'.
Step 2. Export the Contacts
Sync Phone Contacts To Gmail
Click on 'Settings'. This icon is located on the bottom left of the screen. Once you click on 'Settings', click on 'Export VCard'. Keep a track of the destination where the file gets saved.
Step 3. Import Contacts to Google from iCloud
Visit www.google.com/contacts. Log in with your Google ID. Click on 'More' and click on the 'Import' option that appears. Choose the VCard file that has already been downloaded onto your PC. This is the same VCard that has been downloaded from iCloud.
Things to Remember – You need to ensure that your Google account has been offered permission to sync contacts on the Android device. If you're not clear on what to do, a short set of instructions that let you allow sync access to Google has also been included in this guide.
Part 2. How to Sync iCloud Contacts with Google Using Phone Transfer
If you're looking for a simpler alternative to the manual method, MobileTrans for Mac ( or MobileTrans for Windows) is an ideal option to go for. This program makes it very simple to transfer data from iCloud backup to Android accounts and sync it with Google. Moreover, the program doesn't just let you sync your contacts, it also allows you to sync things like messages, call logs, photos, apps, music, calendars and more.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Sync iCloud Contacts
Sync Contacts Between Gmail Accounts
Step 1. Connect Your Devices
Connect your Android phone to your Mac using a USB cable. Run the Phone Transfer program on your Mac. The program automatically detects your device.
Sync Contacts Between Google Accounts
Step 2. Transfer iCloud Contacts to Android
The next step is to go to 'Restore From Backups', and click the 'from iCloud backup file' option. Then in the new open window, log in your iCloud account to view your contents. Then all you have to do is select the things that you wish to transfer from iCloud to Android and press the 'Start Copy' button. Your iCloud backup will be transferred to your Android device.
Step 3. Sync Your Android Device with Google
Tap on the Settings icon. Once you enter the Settings menu, tap on the Accounts tab to enter the Accounts window. Tap on the Google icon. The next window takes you to your Google account. Tap on your email id to choose the things that you wish to sync with your Google account. If you wish to sync everything, simply tap on the Sync All button.
If you do choose to select specific items, enter the next menu and make your selections. You should also find the Sync Contacts tab here. Check the box next to the Sync Contacts tab and tap on Sync now to complete the process.
Irrespective of which way you choose to sync your iCloud contacts to your Google account, you should be able to enjoy a seamless experience. The process doesn't take much time and it ensures that you don't end up losing valuable contacts.
Backup Iphone Contacts To Google
Phone Transfer - Cross Platform Transfer, Risk-free and without Losing Quality
- Restore phone data from iTunes backup and phone transfer backup.
- Allows you to backup your data and restore it to another device whenever you wish to.
- Retrieves data from iCloud backup.
- Supports more than 3500+ phone to phone transfer.