- How to Sign Out of Mozilla Firefox On PC. Mozilla Firefox is free, open-source web browser for different operating systems like Windows and macOS. This wikiHow article will teach you how to sign out of Mozilla Firefox on PC.
- You can access the sign up page on each Mozilla service, or visit the Firefox Accounts signup page and follow the steps below: Enter your email address, a password and your age, then click Create account. When the Firefox Accounts email arrives, click on the verification link or enter the 6-digit.
A single username and password gets you into everything Google (Gmail, Chrome, YouTube, Google Maps). Set up your profile and preferences just the way you like. Learn how each Firefox product protects and respects your data. Sign up for new accounts without handing over your email address. Firefox Private Network (beta) Protect your browser’s connection to the internet. View all Products. Click “Get started” in the tab that opens. Enter an email address and password to “Create a Firefox Account.” Click “Next” to get a verification sent to your email. After you check your email and click the verification link, Firefox will start automatically syncing in the background.
Firefox Accounts let you access Mozilla services on any device with the Firefox browser by simply signing in. All you need to create a Firefox Account is an email address and a password.
Mozilla Firefox Sign In Page
You can access the sign up page on each Mozilla service, or visit the Firefox Accounts signup page and follow the steps below:
- Enter your email address, a password and your age, then click .
- When the Firefox Accounts email arrives, click on the verification link or enter the 6-digit verification code.
- Once your account has been verified, sign in to your favorite Mozilla Service using your newly created account. After you sign up, you can also sign in and add an image to your profile.
The following Mozilla services are available:
Sign Up Firefox Account
- Firefox Sync: Access your browsing data, like bookmarks, history, passwords, and open tabs on your desktop, laptop, and phone with just one Firefox Accounts login.
- Pocket for Firefox: Save web pages to your reading list.
- Access your add-ons with Firefox Accounts: Add features to Firefox with add-ons.
- Mozilla Support: Help other Firefox users by answering questions and contributing to help articles all with your Firefox Accounts.
- Lockwise: Take your passwords everywhere.
- Firefox Monitor: See if your information was exposed in a data breach, learn how to take action to better protect your online accounts, and get alerted if your information appears in a new breach.
- Firefox for Fire TV: Receive tabs from other devices so you can watch content on your Fire TV.
At Mozilla, we put your privacy first. Any data you store on our servers is encrypted with your password, making it impossible for anyone without your password to read your data—even Mozilla. The benefit of this is that no one can mine your data to create a profile of you. However, it does require that you make a password that is both strong and memorable. If you forget your password and reset it, your storage is wiped clean and replaced with what is currently saved in Firefox on your devices.