Roblox+ Opera Gx

'I f***ing hate GOLD EXPERIENCE REQUIEM!'

Hello, everyone! Today I detected a bug regarding notifications: Steps to reproduce: Go to any part of the Roblox website (for example, in a game page). Go to the Notifications tab. Enable desktop notifications. Save the changes. Go back to the other Roblox tab in your browser. IMPORTANT: This bug might not occur if you have already enabled push notifications and then if you. I use Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Opera GX, which ever browser I use doesn’t matter it still happens. Expected Behavior: OGG files to be uploaded seamlessly especially when we have to PAY Robux to upload these files. Actual Behavior: The file get’s corrupted most of the time.

Btr Roblox Opera Gx

  • Fear not my child, for Gold Experience is a Tier 8. Oh, you don't know what Tier 8 is? What I mean is that it's pretty hard to get and you'll probably have a difficult time getting the stand.

    • You can increase the chances of getting a better stand by getting 100% worthiness.
    • All stands are obtainable via arrows.
    • Weight is how much the system favors pulling stands from a given tier. Tier 1s have the most weight, while Tier 7s only have 1 weight making them very rare. Tier 8s being even rarer because they have 1 weight on top of a random 1/10 chance.
      (What this means in PJJ language: BIG WEIGHT GET MORE LESS WEIGHT GET LESS)

Here are all the stands in their respective tiers:

Tier 1:(Weight 3000)(REQ Weight 1)

  • The Emperor
  • Anubis
  • Ratt
  • Osiris
  • Cream Starter
  • Mr. President
  • The Sun
  • Fun Fun Fun

Tier 2:(Weight 2000)(REQ Weight 100)

  • Hierophant Green
  • Magician's Red
  • Scary Monsters
  • Spice Girl
  • Highway Star
  • Chocolate Disco
Roblox+ Opera Gx

Tier 3:(Weight 1000)(REQ Weight 300)

  • Silver Chariot
  • The Hand
  • Harvest
  • Kiss
  • Aerosmith
  • Sex Pistols
  • Moody Blues
  • The Grateful Dead

Tier 4:(Weight 700)(REQ Weight 2000)

  • Sticky Fingers
  • Echoes
  • Boku no Rhythm wo Kiitekure
  • White Album
  • Speed King
  • Boy II Man
  • Purple Haze
  • Dark Blue Moon

Tier 5:(Weight 350)(REQ Weight 1550)

  • Black Sabbath
  • Rolling Stones
  • Mandom
  • Soft & Wet
  • Atom Heart Father
  • Metallica
  • Smashing Pumpkin
  • Heavens Door
  • Rumble
  • 20th Century Boy
  • Green Day
  • Diver Down

Tier 6:(Weight 5)(REQ Weight 200)

  • Star Platinum (Part 4)
  • Star-Spangled Banner
  • White Wedding
  • Symphony of Destruction
  • Crazy Diamond
  • Killer Queen (Alternate Universe)
  • Stone Free
  • Hey Ya!
Roblox+ Opera Gx

Tier 7:(Weight 1)(REQ Weight 5)

  • Star Platinum (Prime)
  • The World
  • The World (Alternate Universe)
  • Guest Platinum
  • King Crimson
  • Killer Queen
  • Cream
  • Whitesnake
  • Weather Report

Tier 8:(1/10 chance to obtain one of the following when the roll is instead a Tier 7)

Better Roblox Opera Gx

  • Gold Experience
  • Tusk
  • D4C
  • Wonder of U

Special Tier
(Unlocked with a guaranteed chance by using an arrow with certain specs.)

  • Ball Breaker (SPIN)
  • Hermit Purple (HAMON)

'Where's C-Moon, GER, SCR, and Crazy Train?'

Btroblox Opera Gx

Glad you asked. The reason these stands are not on this list is because the only way you can unlock them is by going to Italy and using a Requiem Arrow.

C-Moon however, is obtained when using Dio's Bone on Whitesnake, rarely dropped by DIO upon defeat.

'Why are the Over Heaven stands not in any of the tiers despite being in the tier image?'

Roblox+ Opera Gx Download

The reason behind this is because these 4 stands are obtained via DIO's Diary, making their classification different from the others.

'I don't quite get the 100 worthiness thing, could you please help?'

  • Let's say that you use an arrow and you have 100 worthiness. The arrow was SUPPOSED to give you a Tier 3 stand but since you had 100 worthiness it gave you a Tier 4 stand. If you didn't have the 100 worthiness, you would have gotten the Tier 3 stand.

    • There is no point in having more than 100 worthiness, as bumping up tiers doesn't stack. That, and worthiness caps off at 100%.
Roblox+

'I don't quite get the '1/10 when rolling a tier 7' chance, what do you mean?'

Roblox+ Opera Gx Music

Btr
  • This one's easier to explain. Let's say you use a normal arrow and the game has decided to give you a Tier 7. You have a 90% chance to get the aforementioned random Tier 7. Otherwise, you have a 10% chance to gain a Tier 8 stand. Obtaining a Tier 8 stand is purely chance with the only prerequisite being that the current roll for the arrow is a tier 7.

Example: Player uses arrow -> Rolls a TWAU -> Game rolls for obtaining a T8 -> Player either gets TWAU or T8 stand.