- Best Obs Software For Mac
- Software Like Obs For Mac
- Obs Software Old Version For Mac 10.11.6
- Obs For Mac 10.6
- Obs Software For Mac 10.10.5
Download StreamElements OBS.Live to makes live streaming on Twitch/YouTube/Facebookeasy. Live Stream your broadcast from anywhere, save on CPU with StreamElements. Enjoyed the video? Subscribe: OBS Mac Tutorials Coming Soon. SHOW MORE FOR LINKS AND INFO Hey #OPERATION i. Here is how to setup OBS Studio for Mac. Download OBS Studio For Mac: Soundflower-2.0b2.dmg: https://github.com/matti. OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) OBS-VirtualCam plugin (download here).
On this page, you can download OBS Studio (also known as Open Broadcaster Software Studio).
It’s free open-source and multiplatform software for video recording and live streaming.
With OBS Studio, you can stream on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Huya, Douyu, VK, and any other RTMP server.
There are Windows, mac OS X, and Linux versions are available. You can also build OBS Studio from source code.
Download OBS Studio for Windows
|OBS Studio x64 installer|
For 64-bit OS.
|72.11 MB||06.01.2021 19:18 UTC|
|OBS Studio x64 zip|
For 64-bit OS. Portable.
|95.2 MB||06.01.2021 19:18 UTC|
|OBS Studio x86 installer|
For 32-bit OS.
|69.18 MB||06.01.2021 19:17 UTC|
|OBS Studio x86 zip|
For 32-bit OS. Portable.
|90.48 MB||06.01.2021 19:18 UTC|
Supported Windows Versions (32 bit and 64 bit):
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 and 8.1
- Windows 7
Download OBS Studio for mac OS X
|OBS Studio installer for mac OS X||128.98 MB||09.01.2021 02:49 UTC|
Download OBS Studio for Linux
Any installation directions marked Unofficial are not maintained by the OBS Studio author and may not be up to date or stable.
NOTE: OpenGL 3.2 or later is required to use OBS Studio on Linux. You can check what version of OpenGL is supported by your system by typing the following into the terminal:
- FFmpeg is required. If you do not have the FFmpeg installed (if you’re not sure, then you probably don’t have it), you can get it with the following commands:
For Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, FFmpeg is not officially included so you will need a specific PPA:
For Ubuntu 15.04 and following versions, FFmpeg is officially included, so you don’t need add PPA and you can install it with this command:
- xserver-xorg version 1.18.4 or newer is recommended to avoid potential performance issues with certain features in OBS, such as the fullscreen projector.
You can install OBS Studio on Ubuntu Linux with the following commands:
Arch Linux (Unofficial)
“Release” version is available on community repository:
Manjaro Installation (Unofficial)
- Graphical: search “obs-studio” on Pamac Manager or Octopi
- Command-line: install it via pacman with the following command:
Fedora Installation (Unofficial)
- OBS Studio is included in RPM Fusion. If you do not have it configured (if you’re not sure, then you probably don’t have it), you can do so with the following command:
- Then you can install OBS with the following command (this pulls all dependencies, including NVENC-enabled ffmpeg):
- For NVIDIA Hardware accelerated encoding make sure you have CUDA installed (in case of an older card, install xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-340xx-cuda instead):
- The Packman repository contains the obs-studio package since it requires the fuller version of FFmpeg which is in Packman for legal reasons. If you do not already have the Packman repository add it as shown below.
For openSUSE Tumbleweed:
For openSUSE Leap 42.3:
For openSUSE Leap 42.2:
For openSUSE Leap 42.1:
For openSUSE 13.2:
It is recommended to set the priority for Packman lower so it takes precedence over base repositories (skip on Tumbleweed as included in initial command).
- The Packman version of FFmpeg should be used for full codec support.
To ensure any existing FFmpeg packages are switched to Packman versions execute the following before installing obs-studio.
- Install the obs-studio package.
NixOS Installation (Unofficial)
Best Obs Software For Mac
Download source code
Software Like Obs For Mac
Source code of OBS Studio [obs_downloads field=’obs_version’]:
- zipball (zip archive)
- tarball (tar archive)
The latest source code of OBS Studio (master branch):
Open Broadcaster Software (also known as OBS) is a free software for video recording and live streaming designed for capturing, compositing, encoding, recording, and streaming video content, efficiently. It is the re-write of the widely used Open Broadcaster Software, to allow even more features and multi-platform support. OBS Studio supports multiple sources, including media files, games, web pages, application windows, webcams, your desktop, microphone and more. OBS features: Live streaming to Twitch, YouTube, Periscope, GoodGame, DailyMotion, Hitbox, VK and any other RTMP server. x264, H.264 and AAC for your live streams and video recordings. Intel Quick Sync Video (QSV) and NVIDIA NVENC. DirectShow capture device support (webcams, capture cards, etc) The installer includes both 32bit and 64bit versions.
OBS Classic vs. Studio:
OBS Studio is a complete rewrite of the popular OBS Software with greater development possibilities for plugin developers while being available on Windows, Linux and Mac OSX. If you are using Windows, you can use both the classic version of OBS and OBS Studio. Be advised however, that classic OBS is not being developed anymore and thus will not receive any updates or new features anymore. OBS Classic will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista on either a 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems.
Obs Software Old Version For Mac 10.11.6
OBS Studio Interface
Obs For Mac 10.6
Latest version: OBS Classic 0.659b / OBS Studio 26.1.1 (07 Jan 2021)
License: Open Source
System requirements: Windows Vista/7/8/10
Download: OBS Studio 26.1.1 (32-bit) Portable (32-bit) (~100.0 MB)
Download: OBS Studio 26.1.1 (64-bit) Portable (64-bit) (~100.0 MB)
Download: OBS Classic 0.659b OBS Classic 0.659b Portable
Obs Software For Mac 10.10.5
This website is Copyright © CodecPack.co