- How To Update My Firefox Version
- Firefox Version 49
- Update My Firefox Version
- Can I Downgrade My Firefox Version
- How To Tell Firefox Version
If you're curious, you can find out things like the latest version of Chrome or what version of Firefox do I have? Email your web browser info to tech support. Use this form to send the technical details of your web browser and computer to your IT Support team. Your name:. Your email:. In the Start menu search field, type Appwiz.cpl and then press Enter key to open Programs. Open your Firefox browser. On the menu bar at the top left corner, click the Firefox menu and select About Firefox The About Mozilla Firefox window will appear and the version number is listed underneath the Firefox name.
We’re excited to bring all that you love about Firefox, the web browser, to Windows 10. When you upgrade to Windows 10 or get a device that already has it installed, you may be surprised to find that your default browser is set to Microsoft Edge by Windows. Microsoft has changed how to set default applications in Windows 10 and to help with the process, we have illustrated below all the steps you need to set or change your default back to your intended choice.
How To Update My Firefox Version
Once Version 52 has been installed, logging into Valant should perform as normal. There is a second more advanced process to preventing Firefox from updating in the future. That process can be accessed by following the steps in the article: Preventing Auto Updates Firefox-Advanced. When you open Firefox for the first time, you will be asked if you’d like to make it your default browser. To do so, click the “Use Firefox as my default browser” button. The Windows Settings app will open with the Choose default apps screen. Scroll down and click the entry under Web browser. The Web browser icon will say either.
Firefox Version 49
- When you open Firefox for the first time, you will be asked if you’d like to make it your default browser. To do so, click the “Use Firefox as my default browser” button.
- The Windows Settings app will open with the Choose default apps screen. Scroll down and click the entry under Web browser. The Web browser icon will say either “Microsoft Edge” or “Choose your default browser”. It may not be intuitive, but you need to click on the Microsoft Edge logo to open the window that will let you choose another Web browser as your default.
- This will open the Choose an app screen. Click Firefox in the list to set it as the default browser.
- Firefox is now listed as your default browser. Close the window to save your changes.
Update My Firefox Version
Here’s a video walkthrough of this process.
If you need more help, please go to our support page.
Can I Downgrade My Firefox Version
Help Test Firefox Beta on Windows 10
We wanted to make sure that Firefox showed up on Windows 10 as a first-class experience, so we’ve made a lot of subtle tweaks to the look and feel that both sit well in the Windows 10 context and are definitively Firefox. We’re taking visual cues from style changes appearing in Windows 10 and we’re also reducing the overall browser UI footprint to increase space for viewing the Web. Download Firefox Beta now to help test out these updates or watch out for them coming soon in the general release of Firefox!
How To Tell Firefox Version
- Release Notes for Firefox
- Release Notes for Firefox Beta