A: Thunderbird (www.thunderbird.net) is a third-party email client created by Mozilla, the same company that releases the popular Firefox web browser. When installed, it lets you connect to your. Gather in this interactive, online, multi-dimensional social space. Firefox Developer Edition. Get the Firefox browser built just for developers. Check out the home for web developer resources. Firefox Reality. Explore the web with the Firefox browser for virtual reality. Mozilla Firefox is a fast, light and tidy open source web browser. At its public launch in 2004 Mozilla Firefox was the first browser to challenge Microsoft Internet Explorer’s dominance. Since then, Mozilla Firefox has consistently featured in the top 3 most popular browsers globally and this is set to continue thanks to the release of.
This article describes how to install Thunderbird on Windows.
- If you are upgrading from a previous version of Thunderbird, see Updating Thunderbird.
Free Thunderbird Download
- Make sure that your computer meets the System Requirements.
Mozilla Firefox Thunderbird Free Download
- Although Thunderbird will run on Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2) or above, the latest installers for Thunderbird require Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (SP3). If you are running Windows XP SP2, please follow these instructions on how to install the latest Thunderbird on your system.
- Do not install Thunderbird using a limited Windows XP account. For more information, see How to determine your user account type in Windows at microsoft.com.
Mozilla Firefox Thunderbird Update
- Visit the Thunderbird download page in any browser (e.g. Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer). The page will automatically recommend the best version(s) of Thunderbird for you.
- Click on the green download link to download the Thunderbird installer. Depending on your connection speed, the download may take up to a few minutes. Thanks for your patience… it’ll be worth the wait!
- Start the process by clicking .
- Then, just follow the steps (we’ve made the process as painless as possible).Congratulations, you are done installing Thunderbird!
- Double-click on the Thunderbird icon whenever you want to communicate.
Here are some articles that can help you: