We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Joy-Con Battery Pack - The Nintendo Joy-Con AA Battery Pack was released alongside Arms, as a solution to Joy-Con running out of battery faster when using the game's motion controls. Introducing Joy-Con, controllers that make new kinds of gaming possible, for use with Nintendo Switch.The versatile Joy-Con offer multiple surprising new ways for players to have fun. Two Joy-Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as one. Package - Nintendo - Switch 32GB Console - Neon Red/Neon Blue Joy-Con and Joy-Con (L/R) Wireless Controllers for Nintendo Switch - Neon Pink/Neon Green User rating, 4.8 out of 5. Apr 13, 2021 What is Joy-Con drift? Joy-Con drift is an issue where your thumbstick will move without you touching it. The physical stick won’t move, but the Switch will pick up an input. Even the most minor.
Important: The Joy-Con can be used as wireless controllers with Nintendo Switch Lite.
What to Do:
Joy Con Charging Grip
- Ensure that your console has the latest system update.
- If your console is already up to date, be sure to restart it by holding down the POWER Button for at least three seconds, then select Power Options followed by Restart.
- If you are unable to perform a system update due to the Joy-Con not being recognized, you can use the touch screen to connect to the Internet and enter the required fields.
- Detach the Joy-Con from the console, and continue with the next steps by troubleshooting one controller at a time.
- Reset the Joy-Con by pressing the SYNC Button once. Then press any other button on the controller to power it on again.
- Attach the Joy-Con to the console, ensuring that it is correctly oriented and inserted all the way.
- If the Joy-Con is still not recognized by the console, try to detach and reattach the Joy-Con to the console a couple times.
- If at all possible, test another Joy-Con with the console.
Nintendo Joy Con
Situation not resolved
- If another Joy-Con works with the console, only the non-working controller will need to be repaired.
- If another Joy-Con is not recognized by the console, or if another Joy-Con is unavailable, the Nintendo Switch console and the problematic Joy-Con Controller(s) will need to be repaired.
Joy Con Drift Repair
Please contact us for support.