Healthy Wave Mats are all based around 4 different crystals Amethyst, Tourmaline, Jade and Obsidian. Each has its own intrinsic properties but act synergistically when combined together creating the base of the mat. When crystals are heated up, it exponentially enhances their energetic properties. While amethyst, jade, tourmaline and obsidian are all each unique crystals, they all produce negative ions & Far Infrared Rays which are a corner stone of Healthy Wave Mats.
Jade & Obsidian Alan Scott's Lantern is in Courtney's possession, but unlike the other JSA belongings, who recieved new owners, this one is still in the box. Why would the show give it that little screen time if it doesn't become important later, like Season 2? Hourman isn't the only hero with children.
Common Features of Amethyst, Tourmaline & Jade Crystals:
- Jade, the Chinese advise, should be worn and never tucked away in a box, lest it turn white and die. If your Jade becomes chipped, it is believed to have absorbed an attack in your stead. In the same vein, if your Jade becomes cloudy or dull, it is thought to have absorbed negative energy meant for.
- Obsidian; metal; Jade and metal are naturally cold materials and will not need to be stored in the refrigerator to give a cooling sensation to the skin. Rose quartz can hold its temperature (hot.
- These became the key ingredients of Mayan jewelry following their discovery. Mayans also discovered many other items such as jade and obsidian. After the discovery of jade, it became the most highly valued material used in making jewelry. Jade was also exported by Mayans to other non-Mayan cities as a valuable part of trade.
- All these crystals naturally produce negative ions when heated. Negative ions are like the anti-oxidants of the air. Negative Ions can neutralize free radicals (positive ions) in and around you. Negative ions can improve your mood, decrease stress, increase energy and leave you with a overall feeling of wellbeing.
- FIR aka Far Infrared Rays are created when amethyst, jade or tourmaline crystals are heated. FIR heat is different from tradition heat, which just heats the surrounding air, as FIR heats the body directly penetrating 3-8 inches. FIR has been showed to provide temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain and stiffness; the temporary relief of joint pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasms, minor strains and sprains; muscular relaxation; and the temporary increase of local circulation where applied.
Features of Amethyst Crystal
- Amethyst is a superconductive gemstone and generates its own small magnetic field which is beneficial to us similar to the benefits of PEMF therapy.
- Infrared rays penetrate the body 6-8 inches to stimulate cellar metabolism and detoxification.
- Induces Delta/Theta brain wave to promote deep relation, meditation and restorative sleep.
- Has been used as a health stone for thousands of years and is a great all-purpose health stone. This is largely due to its ability to generate far-infrared rays & negative ions when heated.
- Provides excellent negative ion output when heated to about 1500 negative ions per cubic centimeter.
- Metaphysically amethyst has been known to stimulate, and soothe the mind and emotions. It activates the “crown chakra” & “third eye chakra” which are the gateways to expand oneself spiritually and to the expanded universe beyond our bodies. These chakras are largely connected to our dream state which may be why amethyst is considered an excellent stone to assist in sleeping.
Features of Tourmaline Crystal
- The highest producer of negative ions & can generate negative ions even when not heated up. Typically produces 1500+ negative ions per cubic centimeter when heated.
- Known as the electric stone as it produces natural piezo electric currents which are partly the source of the stones naturally generated negative ions.
- Superconductive and generates a natural Infrared heat.
- Radiates energy at 8-13Hz per second which is the identical frequency as our brains alpha waves. This can bring our minds into an alpha state much quickly than normal. The alpha state of the brain can bring calmness, increase energy while improving your mood and is ideal for mediation.
- Counteracts the effects of unnatural/ high frequency electromagnetic fields thru its release of negative ions.
- Metaphysically tourmaline is known as a stone good for grounding & energizing oneself. It helps create a connection between your base chakra and the earth. When the base chakra and earth connection are out of balance individuals frequently will find themselves lethargic, unmotivated, unenthusiastic and in need for constant simulation. By strengthening the base chakra and ground connection you can regain your strength & stamina.
Features of Jade Crystal
- Known as one of the best natural heat absorbers. As Healthy Wave Mats are designed to heat the crystals, which in return heat you, jade is the preferred crystal to use.
- Adding jade to amethyst and tourmaline enhances their natural attributes such as increasing negative ion production and producing Far Infrared Rays.
- When left unheated jade can also be used to provide a relaxing coolness.
- When heated jade typically produces around 700 negative ions per cubic centimeter.
- Metaphysically Jade opens the heart chakra which promotes love, compassion, forgiveness and trust. When the heart chakra is blocked it can lead to grief, depression, loneliness & fear.
Features of Obsidian Crystal
- Amplifies the properties of amethyst, tourmaline and jade.
- Blocks geopathic stress and environmental pollution.
- Emotional healing stone.
- Metaphysically Obsidian is a very protective stone, and is excellent for removing negative energy on the physical level ( pain) and the emotional level ( depression). It clears the psychic smog from your aura while protecting you from psychic attacks. It grounds you to the earth thru the base chakra, and repels unloving thoughts.
1 member online.
Number of Bottom Coats:3
PC-46 Lustrous Jade
Lustrous jade is a glossy, opaque glaze that boasts a soft, even green finish like the gemstone it is named for. This glaze layers well with our other Potter's Choice glazes. Due to the powdered nature of the materials involved with the dry-mix dipping buckets of this product, their respective health information and labels differ from the brushing glazes. *Note that all dry dipping glazes can be difficult to layer. Dipping glazes behave differently from brushing and they require thorough testing prior to layering full piece.
This 100% mixable celadon glaze is a deep, opaque black that pools and accents textured ware like the ancient glazes it is created to imitate. Due to the powdered nature of the materials involved with the dry-mix dipping buckets of this product, their respective health information and labels differ from the brushing glazes. *Note that all dry dipping glazes can be difficult to layer. Dipping glazes behave differently from brushing and they require thorough testing prior to layering full piece.
Additional Images of this Combination
(PC) Potter's Choiceover(PC) Potter's Choice
(PC) Potter's Choiceover(C) Celadon
Obsidian Dc Comics
Click to access page with layering brochures and test tile images! The brochures will be located at the bottom of the page. The test tile images can be found under each specific glaze color.
Jade And Obsidian Together
These samples are created to show possible outcomes of our products in use. These images can be used as studio references, but it is recommended that tests be performed individually to ensure satisfaction.