If you have a Google contacts backup then the contacts import to your brand-new gadget is easy. There are two methods to import contacts from Gmail to the iPhone. You can choose the convenient method and successfully import the contacts into your iPhone. Adding a Google account to Contacts will also add your Gmail calendar and mail items to your iPhone. If you wish for those to remain disabled, you can do so by tapping the green Mail and Calendar switches to the 'Off' (left) position on the Gmail account settings section of Settings.
- How To Backup Contacts From Google Account To Iphone
- How To Move Contacts From Iphone To Google Pixel
There is no doubt that keeping a habit of backing up iPhone contacts is vital to tackle accidental data loss owing to getting your iPhone broken, lost, or stolen. If you don't have backup your iPhone contacts, you will find it very hard to restore contacts. Therefore, the question remains: unlike computer with a recycle bin, how to backup contacts on iPhone.
Here the article will provide four options which can backup contacts to iPhone based on different demands. Assisted with these 4 methods, you won’t get yourself into trouble caused by contact loss, as you can restore them in an easy and efficient way.
Method 1. How to Backup Contacts on iPhone with iTunes
How To Backup Contacts From Google Account To Iphone
In general, it is accessible to solve backup issues through iTunes. However, aside from contacts, other contents will be backed up in the process as well, in such a way which does not offer you selective and individual results. So, if you are glad to gain this bonus, see the steps below.
- Step 1: Make your iPhone connected with your computer and start iTunes.
- Step 2: Click on the 'Device' tab.
- Step 3: In the Summary option, click on 'Back up now'.
For selective and individual backup, it is advisable for you to take iOS Data Backup & Restore as a better choice and you can also access the contact in the correct file format.
Method 2. How to Backup Contacts on iPhone to PC or Mac
Undoubtedly, iOS Data Backup & Restore is beneficial for you to back up iPhone contacts onto Mac or PC in a most flexible way. With this app, you can easily create a backup of any contents on your phone, or if you like, transfer the contacts to a computer.
iOS Data Backup & Restore
- Back up 18 types of iPhone data to computer within a few steps.
- Back up data based on your own demands.
- Preview before backing up to ensure correct operation.
- Even computer illiterate can easily operate.
Step 1: Start the program, select iOS Data Backup & Restore.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable and click iOS Data Backup on the program interface.
Step 3: Select 'Contacts' from the listed data types; Tap on the 'Next' to continue.
Step 4: Choose contacts that you want and click on 'Backup', then pick up a local path to store these backup data.
According to the innumerable positive feedback received from customers, it’s totally worth paying for the flexibility and convenience of iOS Data Backup & Restore
Related Content: Transfer Contact Between iPhone and Android Phone
Method 3. How to Backup Contacts on iPhone with iCloud
It is a good choice to back up your iPhone contacts with iCloud. However, what you need to know when using iCloud is that it costs much time during backup and you cannot see about the items stored in iCloud.
- Step 1: Enter iPhone 'Settings' and hit up on 'iCloud'.
- Step 2: Type in your account details if asked.
- Step 3: Hit on 'Contacts' to turn it on.
- Step 4: Tap on 'Storage & Backup' to turn on 'iCloud Backup'.
- Step 5: Click 'Back Up Now'.
Note: Before backing up your contacts, you may need to Merge Duplicate Contacts first.
Method 4. How to Backup Contacts on iPhone to Email
The other way in which you can backup your contacts is by using email. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Open 'Settings' then select 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars'.
- Step 2: Choose 'Add Account' as it pops up and click on 'Exchange' in the lists of options.
- Step 3: Type in the information related to your email account details.
- Step 4: Tap on 'Save and Export' on the next page and you have successfully backed up iPhone contacts.
How To Move Contacts From Iphone To Google Pixel