There are many situations that you need to add contacts to iPhone. For instance, you can add a new contact from the text message or recent call. When you need to arrange a group tip, you can create a contact group to send out group messages on iPhone quickly.
Reasons to transfer your Google contacts to iPhone. Many people use Gmail as their default email provider and can’t see a reason to export Google contacts to iPhone. It’s a fair position, but these are a few reasons importing Google contacts to iPhone is a great idea: You have one place for all contacts. Gmail for personal use, iCloud for.
- Tap Add Account, then select your email provider. Enter your email address and password. Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account. Choose information from your email account, like Contacts or Calendars. If you don't see your email provider, tap Other to add your account manually.
- Select the “Settings” app on your iPhone or iPad Scroll down until you see “Contacts” Select “Contacts,” and click on any contact to manage the information in that profile How to add contacts to Gmail.
If you haven’t added emergency contacts to iPhone before, you had better do it right now in case you are in trouble. What’s more, you can transfer and manage contacts from an old iPhone to a new one directly. In a word, this is exactly the complete tutorial to add contacts to iPhone 8 and other iOS devices in multiple circumstances.
Part 1: How to Add a New Contact to iPhone
It is the basic way to add a contact to iPhone Phone app. You can fill in all personal information manually, including first name, last name, company, photo, phone number and email. Moreover, you can set a specialized ringtone for the certain contact if necessary.Step 1
How To Get Gmail On My Iphone
Open Phone app. Choose “Contacts” for adding new contacts to iPhone.Step 2
Tap “+” on the top right corner of your iPhone.Step 3
Enter the new contact information based on your need.
Part 2: How to Add Emergency Contacts to iPhone
Apple will call the emergency contact automatically when you trigger Emergency SOS on iPhone. Your current location will be notified and updated too. The precondition is that you need to add emergency contacts on iPhone in advance.Step 2
Choose “Medical ID”. Tap “Edit” on the top right corner. Then select “Edit Medical ID”.Step 3
Tap “Add Emergency Contact” under “Emergency Contacts”.
How To Add Gmail Contacts To Iphone 7Step 4
Select a contact from the list. Later, set the “Relationship” to add an emergency contact to iPhone. Repeat above steps to add all emergency contacts.
Part 3: How to Create a Group in Contacts to iPhone
You can make a new contact group to send group messages on iPhone. iCloud is a good tool to put contacts into groups on the iPhone. Of course, you can add a contact to an existing group on iPhone with the following steps too.Step 1
Visit iCloud.com. Sign into your iCloud account. Choose “Contacts” to access all your saved iPhone contacts.Step 2
Click “+” on the lower left corner of the iCloud window. Choose “New Group” from the popping-up menu.Step 3
Set the group name and add contacts to the new contact group.Step 4
Download Iphone Contacts To Gmail
Open Contacts app on iPhone. Choose “Group” on the top left corner to access all your group contacts.
Part 4: How to Add Contacts on iPhone from Another iPhone
If you want to transfer contacts between iPhone devices directly, you can turn to Apeaksoft iPhone Transfer for help. There is a built-in contact assistant. You can get one-stop solution to edit, transfer, backup and de-duplicate contacts. As a result, you can add and backup contacts on iPhone selectively and easily. It is super easy to copy contacts from an old iPhone to a new iPhone.
Main Features of iPhone Transfer
- Transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone, iPhone to PC/Mac, PC/Mac to iPhone and more.
- Add, delete, change, de-duplicate, backup, restore and transfer single contact or group contacts.
- Preview the detailed information of each iPhone contact.
- Cause no data loss or further damages to the existing iOS data.
- Fully compatible with Windows and Mac.
Tutorial to Transfer Contacts between iPhone Selectively and QuicklyStep 1
Add New Contacts To Iphone
Free download, install and launch iPhone Transfer. Connect two iPhones to your computer with USB cables. Tap “Trust” on your iPhone.
Add Gmail To Iphone 11Step 2
Select the source device from the drop-down menu on the top. Choose “Contacts” in the left pane. iPhone Transfer will extract all contacts stored on that iPhone.Step 3
Choose one contact you want to move. Click “Edit” to change the contact information. You can also click “De-duplicate” on the top toolbar to find duplicate contacts.Step 4
Mark before the contacts you want to transfer. Click “Export to Device” and select your output iPhone. Sooner, iPhone Transfer will start to add contacts to iPhone.
Part 5: How to Add Contacts to iPhone from Other Accounts
If you have created contacts backup with iCloud before, you can import contacts from iCloud contacts. By the way, you can add contacts to iPhone from Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo and more.Step 1
Turn on iPhone. Choose “Settings” > “Contacts” > “Accounts” > “Add Account”.Step 2
Choose which account you want to use. Sign into your user account.Step 3
Confirm the operation. Wait for a while to complete the contact transferring process.
These are 5 different ways to add contacts to iPhone 8/7/6/5 and other versions. You can add multiple new contacts individually. Well, you can also sync contacts from other iPhone and computer to save much time. iPhone Transfer has simplified the whole process into simple clicks. Its de-duplicate finder can help you find all duplicate contacts in seconds. Thus, you can add, update, delete, manage and transfer any iPhone contact freely.
In web-based email clients such as the Outlook Web App, adding contacts to your contact list is pretty simple and straightforward and it’s right within the Outlook app itself. However for some reason, this isn’t necessarily the case for Google’s Gmail platform. If you’re trying to find a way to add contacts via Gmail, you should probably stop because the option is not there.
How To Add Contacts To Gmail On The Web
- Launch your browser
- Go to the Google Contact’s website
- Sign into your Google account
- Click the Create contact button on the sidebar to the left side of the page
- Fill out the details of the contact
- Click Save
How To Add Contacts Quickly In Gmail
If you don’t have the time to go through the steps above to create a new contact and fill out all the particulars, you can also quickly add a contact in Gmail which you can then go back and make the necessary edits when you have more time.
- Go to Gmail
- Open the email from the sender you want to add to your contacts
- Tap the three dots icon to the right of the message
- Click Add to Contacts list and it will be saved instantly
- You can edit details and add more information through Google’s Contacts
How To Add Gmail Contacts On Android
- Launch the Contacts app
- Tap the “+” button at the bottom right corner of the app
- Fill out the details of the contact that you want to be included
- Additional input fields can be found by tapping More fields
- Tap Save when you’re done
How To Add My Gmail Contacts To Iphone
How To Add Gmail Contacts On iPhone And iPad
How To Add Gmail Contacts To Iphone 11
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to the mobile web version of Google Contacts
- Tap the “+” button at the bottom right corner of the screen
- Fill out the details about the contact
- Tap Save and you’re all set
Filed in . Read more about Android, GMail, Google and iOS.