How to add image with link in an Outlook signature?
Add date and time to photo image How do i add a date and time stamp to my photos. The information is imported from my camera but i would like it to be on the image itself and need to be able to do this on existing photos in my picture album. First, to insert an image to your signature, click on the icon available next to business card Browse and select the signature image from your computer. To insert an image from the web, simply paste the URL to the web image in the File Name field. Whatever the reason, adding color or an image to your email is easy. First, open a new email in Outlook. Place the cursor in the body, and then click Options Page Color. Next, select a solid color if you want something simple (we chose a shade of light blue). If you don’t like the defaults, click “More Colors.”.
You may be familiar with inserting an image or a hyperlink in an Outlook signature. But do you know how to add an image with link in the signature? This article will show you the solution.
Add image with link in an Outlook signature
Please follow below steps to add an image with link in a signature in Outlook.
1. In Outlook, click Home > New Email to open a new message window, and then click Insert > Signature > Signatures. See screenshot:
2. In the Signature and Stationery dialog, under E-mail Signature tab, click the specified signature in the Select signature to edit box to show the signature content in the Edit signature box.
3. In the Edit signature box, place the cursor you will place the image at, and click the Image button. See screenshot:
4. In the Insert Picture dialog, please find and select the image you will insert, and click the Insert button.
5. Now the image is inserted in the signature. Select the image in the Edit signature box, and click the Hyperlink button. See screenshot:
6. In the Insert Hyperlink dialog, please click to highlight Existing File or Web Page in the Link to box, type the web page address in the Address box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
7. Click the OK button in the Signature and Stationery dialog to save the changes.
From now on, when you insert the specified signature in an email, you will get the image with link as below screenshot shown.
Kutools for Outlook - Brings 100 Advanced Features to Outlook, and Make Work Much Easier!
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
With Microsoft outlook 2010, you can add images to a contact form or to an electronic business card. If both the sender and the recipient use Outlook 2010 or 2007, a contact picture appears in e-mail messages when the sender includes a contact photo.
i. Add a picture
1. Go to Contacts, and you can either open the contact that you want, or go to [Home] tab -> [New] group -> click [New Contact].
2. [Contact] tab -> [Options] group -> click [Picture] and then click [Add Picture].
3. Locate the picture that you want to add, and then double-click the file name.
ii. Remove a picture
1. Open the contact that you want, go to [Contacts] tab -> [Options] group -> click [Picture],
2. Click [Remove Picture].
iii. Change a Picture
How To Add A Photo To Outlook
Repeat step 1 from previous section and then click [Change Picture].