- Firefox Website Notifications
- Firefox Website Blocker
- Foxfire Home Page Mozilla Firefox
- Firefox Website Icon
Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. It offers great security, privacy, and protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and it can also easily block pop-up windows. The key features that have made Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI, browser speed and strong security capabilities.
The Firefox 'Page Info' window gives you details about the page you're on. You can also use it to change permissions for the website. Join Our Community. Grow and share your expertise with others. Answer questions and improve our knowledge base. Report Trademark Abuse. Download themes to change how Firefox looks. Tailor your experience to your tastes. Cute critters, evil robots, beautiful landscapes—thousands of options.
Firefox has complete features for browsing the Internet. It is very reliable and flexible due to its implemented security features, along with customization options. Firefox includes pop-up blocking, tab-browsing, integrated Google search, simplified privacy controls, a streamlined browser window that shows you more of the page than any other browser and a number of additional features that work with you to help you get the most out of your time online.
- Firefox will inspect the HKLMSOFTWAREMicrosoftSystemCertificates registry location (corresponding to the API flag CERTSYSTEMSTORELOCALMACHINE) for CAs that are trusted to issue certificates for TLS web server authentication. Any such CAs will be imported and trusted by Firefox, although they may not appear in Firefox's certificate manager.
- Firefox Bikes, India's leading bicycle brand, offers an exclusive & expansive range of premium bikes & accessories which offer the sheer joy of riding for all age groups. Dear Customers, our deliveries are currently impacted due to Covid restrictions in various cities and states. Your orders may take longer than expected time to reach you.
- The latest news and developments on Firefox and Mozilla, a global non-profit that strives to promote openness, innovation and opportunity on the web.
Firefox Website Notifications
- Print updates: Margin units are now localized.
- Smooth pinch-zooming using a touchpad is now supported on Linux
- To protect against cross-site privacy leaks, Firefox now isolates window.name data to the website that created it. Learn more
- Screen readers no longer incorrectly read content that websites have visually hidden, as in the case of articles in the Google Help panel.
- Various security fixes.
- Firefox will not prompt for access to your microphone or camera if you’ve already granted access to the same device on the same site in the same tab within the past 50 seconds. This new grace period reduces the number of times you’re prompted to grant device access.
- The ‘Take a Screenshot’ feature was removed from the Page Actions menu in the url bar. To take a screenshot, right-click to open the context menu. You can also add a screenshots shortcut directly to your toolbar via the Customize menu. Open the Firefox menu and select Customize…
- FTP support has been disabled, and its full removal is planned for an upcoming release. Addressing this security risk reduces the likelihood of an attack while also removing support for a non-encrypted protocol.
- Various bug fixes and new policies have been implemented in the latest version of Firefox. You can see more details in the Firefox for Enterprise 88 Release Notes.
- Introduced a new toggle button in the Network panel for switching between JSON formatted HTTP response and raw data (as received over the wire).
Firefox Website Blocker
Foxfire Home Page Mozilla Firefox
Download: Firefox 88.0 for Windows Firefox 64-bit ~50.0 MB (Freeware)
Download: Firefox 88.0 for Linux 64-bit ~70.0 MB
Download: Firefox 88.0 for MacOS 126.0 MB
View: Firefox Home Page Release Notes
Firefox Website Icon
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware