- Hi, Firefox is a browser - such as you are using now, and is essential to access the internet. Thunderbird is an email client which you can if you wish, install on your computer, and on which you can view your emails.
- How to collect and install Comodo e-mail certificates for Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird Collect 1) Check your email on the email address that you applied with. 2) Note: Make sure you use the same browser you applied with! Install (part 1 of 2) 1) Click the button that says 'Click & Install Comodo Email Certificate'.
Thunderbird development releases occur in three stages, called Beta, Earlybird, and Daily, which correspond to Firefox's Beta, Aurora, and Nightly stages. The release dates and Gecko versions are exactly the same as Firefox; for example, Firefox 7 and Thunderbird 7 were both released on September 27, 2011, and were both based on Gecko 7.0.
This tutorial will help you set up the Mozilla Thunderbird™ e-mail client to work with your e-mail account.
To Set Up Your E-mail Account in Mozilla Thunderbird
Firefox Thunderbird Download
- In Mozilla Thunderbird, from the Tools menu select Account Settings.
- Select Email account, and then click Next.
- Enter your name and e-mail address.
- Select POP or IMAP as the type of incoming server you are using. Your incoming server is pop.secureserver.net for POP, or imap.secureserver.net for IMAP. Click Next.
- Enter your e-mail address for the Incoming User Name, and Outgoing User Name. Click Next.
- Enter a name for your email account and click Next.
- Verify your account information and click Finish.
- In the Account Settings window, select Outgoing Server listed below your new account.
- Type smtpout.secureserver.net for the Server Name and change the Port setting to 80.
- Select Use name and password and enter your e-mail address. Thunderbird will ask you for your password the first time you try to send mail. Click OK.
NOTE: 'smtpout.secureserver.net' is an SMTP relay server. In order to use this server to send e-mails, you must first activate SMTP relay on your e-mail account. Log on to your Manage Email Accounts page to set up SMTP relay. If you do not have SMTP relay set up and your Internet Service Provider (ISP) allows it, you can use the outgoing mail server for your Internet Service Provider. Contact your Internet Service Provider to get this setting.
Thunderbird Free Download Windows 10
NOTE: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Thunderbird™ is a trademark of the Mozilla Foundation in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.