Become A Master of SPEED RAMPS FINAL CUT PRO X TUTORIAL!In this tutorial i show you how to become a master of speed ramps in funal cut pro X!MY ESSENTIALST. Final Cut Pro X for Mac, free and safe download. Final Cut Pro X latest version: Final Cut Pro X - Apple’s Editing Program. Final Cut Pro X is Apple’s video-editing program and one of the best. Final Cut Pro has been the standard by which all video editors are compared. I've switched platforms from a PC using Adobe Premiere to Mac's OS X using Final Cut Express HD. Compared to Premiere, Final Cut is blazingly fast and has a superior interface. Final Cut Pro and Final Cut Express HD have a near identical interface. Express is less than.
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
Optimized for Apple silicon
Improved performance and efficiency on Mac computers with Apple silicon.
Enhanced Proxy Workflows
Create a copy of your library and automatically transcode media to ProRes Proxy or H.264 at various resolutions to reduce file sizes and speed up editing.
Social media tools
Convert your projects into square and vertical aspect ratios with intelligent cropping for each clip.
Get complete step-by-step how-to instructions and information on all features in Final Cut Pro. For a detailed list of enhancements and fixes in Final Cut Pro, refer to the Final Cut Pro release notes.
New in Final Cut Pro 10.4.9
- Adjust ISO, color temperature, and exposure offset using new controls in the inspector. Learn more
- Quickly apply audio fades on adjacent clips using a menu command or keyboard shortcut. Learn more
New in Final Cut Pro 10.4.7
- Metal-based processing engine improves playback and accelerates rendering, compositing, and exporting.
- Harness the power of Mac Pro—multiple GPUs, up to 28 CPU cores, and Afterburner card.
- View stunning High Dynamic Range video when using Apple Pro Display XDR. Learn more
- Select which internal or external GPU is used for graphics processing. Learn more
New in Final Cut Pro 10.4.6
Final Cut Pro X Download
- Detect and convert media files that may not be compatible with future versions of macOS after macOS Mojave. Learn more
- Extend the capabilities of Final Cut Pro with powerful third-party apps that are integrated directly into the interface. Learn more
- Export multiple clips or projects in one step. Learn more
- Remove visual noise from archival or low light video. Learn more
Final Cut Pro X For Windows
New in Final Cut Pro 10.4.4
- View source and project timecode in a resizable floating window. Learn more
- Open the Comparison Viewer to reference other frames for consistent color grading across your project.
- Select the Tiny Planet mapping option when adding 360º video to a non-360° project to create interesting spherical looks and animations. Learn more
- View, edit, and deliver closed captions in the SRT format, which is used by a wide range of websites including Facebook. Learn more
- Choose to burn closed captions into your video to ensure they appear at all times during playback.
- When dragging in the timeline to select a secondary storyline, you can now choose to select individual clips or the entire secondary storyline.
New in Final Cut Pro 10.4.1
- Import, view, edit and deliver closed captions. Learn more
- Edit and grade pristine video captured in the new ProRes RAW format. Learn more
- Configure video, audio channels and closed captions in the new Roles tab. Learn more
New in Final Cut Pro 10.4
- Create and deliver immersive 360° films with titles, effects, and live output to a VR headset. Learn more
- Grade and deliver High Dynamic Range (HDR) video with live output to an HDR monitor. Learn more
- Color grade with powerful new color wheels, color curves, and hue/saturation curves. Learn more
- Start your project with iMovie for iOS, then import it into Final Cut Pro to finish editing. Learn more
- Import, playback, and editing of High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC, also known as H.265) video clips and High Efficiency Image Format (HEIF) photos from Apple devices.*
- Send to Compressor to export video projects in the HEVC format.
- Adjust audio using effects plug-ins from Logic Pro X with redesigned, resizable interfaces.
- Support for Canon Cinema RAW Light format with additional software from Canon.
- Faster Optical Flow analysis using Metal 2.
- Support for NFS-based libraries and media.
- XML 1.7 with support for new color grading controls, 360 VR effects, and HDR.
* HEVC and HEIF support requires macOS High Sierra or later