FedEx Office ® Print & Ship Center at 11745 W Interstate 10, San Antonio Texas. Welcome to FedEx Office in San Antonio, Texas, your destination for printing, copying, packaging and shipping. Come try our professional printers for color copies, signs & banners, business cards, and presentations. If you have concerns about an invoice or specific shipment and need to dispute it prior to payment, you can submit a dispute online through FedEx Billing Online. To dispute an entire invoice, click on the 'Invoice Number' from the 'Account Summary' screen. On the 'Invoice Detail' screen that follows, click the 'Dispute Invoice' button. Log in to FedEx® Billing Online. Select the invoice to dispute from the account Summary screen. On the Invoice Detail View screen, click the Dispute Invoice button. On the Dispute Entire Invoice screen, select a reason for the dispute. The FedEx commercial invoice is the most used document by foreign customs agencies and is required for all undocumented product shipments that are traded internationally and must accompany all international ground shipments. The form will gather all of the required information needed globally, down to the minute details and delivery information. This is the document that will be required by all.
Grants available for International MarketingExportMD grants offer Maryland small and mid-sized businesses up to $5,000 in reimbursement for expenses associated with an international marketing project. Traditionally, many companies used the funds to offset travel expenses related to international marketing, but the funds can be applied for other marketing initiatives, ranging from website development, to fees for shipping sample products. Learn more: https://commerce.maryland.gov/exportMD
Attention eMMA Vendors!Tired of paper purchase orders and invoices? Does your company have the ability to transact business electronically? Well, the eMaryland Marketplace Advantage (eMMA) platform does! Help us understand how you transact business with the State, and assess your technical capabilities to perform business transactions electronically through eMMA by completing a 10-minute Vendor Enablement Assessment. Your response is needed by March 20th. Thank you! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/26GV5YQ
Download international shipping forms for the U.S. and Canada or complete documents online.
To use, click on the form name below to open a PDF that you can download. Instructions for each form may be opened and downloaded separately.
USMCA/T-MEC/CUSMA Shipping Forms
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is expiring and being replaced with the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA), effective July 1.
- USMCA/T-MEC/CUSMA Essentials English French
- USMCA/T-MEC/CUSMA Frequently Asked Questions English French
- USMCA/T-MEC/CUSMA Certification of Origin (COO) English French
- USMCA/T-MEC/CUSMA Combined Certification of Origin and Commercial Invoice (COO-CI) English French
United States Logistics and Customs Brokerage Forms
- U.S. Customs Invoice (Form 12) and Instructions
- Inward Cargo Manifest (Form 7533)
- Broker Shipment Notice Cover Sheet (Save the form to your hard drive prior to filling in form fields)
- U.S. Shippers Letter of Instruction to arrange for the shipment of goods
- Automated Export System (AES) Authorization for U.S. Principal Party in Interest and Foreign Principle Party in Interest
- Importer Security Filing (ISF) Form 10 for those who are importing goods into the U.S.
- Importer Security Filing (ISF) Form 5 for those who cause goods to pass through the U.S. with a foreign destination
- Confirmation of Importer Security Filing (ISF) Services
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Declaration Form (3520-1) for importation of motor vehicle engines subject to federal air pollution regulations
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Engine Declaration Form (3520-21) for importation of engines, vehicles, and equipment subject to federal air pollution regulations
Canada Shipping Forms
- Canada Customs General Agency Agreement and Standard Trading Conditions
- One-Time Canada Customs General Agency Agreement (Valid for only one shipment) and Instructions
Get the tools you need for USMCA here.
Customer Set-Up Forms
- ACH Application and Instructions
Prepare My Global Trade Data Forms Online
My Global Trade Data Forms can help you complete documents online and store them on a FedEx Trade Networks server. Register or log in to My Global Trade Data.