- Video DownloadHelper is an extension for the Firefox web browser and Chrome web browser.It allows the user to download videos from sites that stream videos through HTTP.The extension was developed by Michel Gutierrez.
- However, only versions of Video DownloadHelper starting from 22.214.171.124 can register using this new licensing mechanism, so you may need to update the Video DownloadHelper extension from the Chrome Westore or if version 126.96.36.199 is not yet available, wait a few days. Subscription-based Premium licenses are discontinued.
- Downloadhelper is available new release (April 2021) in our extensive download repository, high speed and secure downloads are guaranteed. Downloadhelper is secure the downloadhelper of a mystical story that will notice on your downloadhelper. Despair Pro Tools and place the store cute workstation on your previous.
|Global Traffic Rank||n/a|
|Estimated Page Impressions||n/a|
|Domain Creation Date|
|Web Server Location||France|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
DownloadHelper: the easy way to Web videos. Download tons of videos from most of YouTube like sites.
When was Videodownload.org registered?
Videodownload.org was registered 6851 days ago on Monday, July 22, 2002.
When will Videodownload.org expire?
This domain will expire in 88 days on Thursday, July 22, 2021.
When was the WHOIS for Videodownload.org last updated?
The WHOIS entry was last updated 70 days ago on Saturday, February 13, 2021.
What are Videodownload.org's nameservers?
DNS for Videodownload.org is provided by the nameservers ns55.domaincontrol.com and ns56.domaincontrol.com.
Who is the registrar for the Videodownload.org domain?
The domain has been registered at Mesh Digital Limited. You can visit the registrar's website at https://www.domainbox.com. The registrar's WHOIS server can be reached at whois.meshdigital.com.
What IP addresses does Videodownload.org resolve to?
Videodownload.org resolves to the IP addresses 188.8.131.52 and 2a00:1158:1000:405::30e.
In what country are Videodownload.org servers located in?
What webserver software does Videodownload.org use?
Videodownload.org is powered by 'Apache' webserver.
Domain WHOIS Record
|Top-Level Domain (TLD)||.org|
|TLD Type||Generic Top-Level Domain (gTLD)|
|Registrar||Mesh Digital Limited|
|Registrar WHOIS Server||whois.meshdigital.com|
|Domain Updated Date|
|Domain Creation Date|
|Domain Expiry Date|
|.org Sponsoring Organisation||Public Interest Registry (PIR)|
|.org WHOIS Server||whois.pir.org|
|.org Registry URL|
IP Address and Server Location
|Location||Strasbourg, Grand Est, France|
|Latitude||48.5855 / 48°35′7″ N|
|Longitude||7.7418 / 7°44′30″ E|
Website and Web Server Information
|Website Keywords||filme runterladen, movie download, keep vid, videodownload, moviedownload|
|Website Language||German (de)|
|Number of Sites Linking In||2|
DNS Resource Records
Reverse IP - Websites on the same IP Address
Websites with Similar Names
Related Keyword Analyses
|roar video download|
|instagram video download|
|mobilemantra 4k video download|
|nandy ft alikiba video download|
|prime apps video download|
|avgle video download firefox|
|hitz music video download|
|gif video download|
|english hd video download|
|hindi video download gana|
|video downloader pro|
|video downloader chrome|
|video downloader firefox|
|video downloader app|
See also: Domain List - Page 1,112,348
|Developer(s)||Michel Gutierrez (mig)|
Video DownloadHelper is an extension for the Firefoxweb browser and Chrome web browser. It allows the user to download videos from sites that stream videos through HTTP. The extension was developed by Michel Gutierrez.
As of December 2019, Video DownloadHelper is the third most popular extension for Firefox (after Adblock Plus and uBlock Origin) and the second most popular Mozilla-recommended extension with 2,848,968 users.
In the second quarter of 2015, version 5 of the extension for Firefox was rebased using Mozilla's Add-ons SDK (previous versions used XUL).
Firefox Quantum ceased support for extensions that use XUL or the Add-ons SDK so the extension was rebased using WebExtensions APIs. As a result of Mozilla's changes, reliance upon the companion application increased. Firefox 57.0 and Video DownloadHelper 7.0.0 were released on the same day (14 November 2017). The most recent release (7.3.7, 26 Jun 2019) addresses problems that were caused by changes to YouTube.
Where aggregation (ADP) or conversion is required by the end user, or by a site from which download is required: if the companion app is unlicensed, the end result will include a watermark (a QR code). Since 2019 user reviews complain of slow conversion and unfinished downloads.
The software is financed through ads on the developer's website, donations, and associated software sales.
Eric Griffith of PC Magazine named it one of the best Firefox extensions of 2012. Erez Zukerman of PC World rated it 4/5 stars and called it 'a valuable tool'.TechRadar rated it 5/5 stars and wrote, 'Anyone who wants to watch videos, not only online, but also on the train, in the car or on the plane, is very well served with Video DownloadHelper.'
- ^Video DownloadHelper (2020-03-25). 'Video DownloadHelperby mig'. Mozilla. Retrieved 2020-04-30.
- ^Video DownloadHelper (2020-04-01). 'Video DownloadHelper - Chrome Web Store'. Google. Retrieved 2020-04-30.
- ^Video DownloadHelper (2020-03-13). 'Install on Edge'. Retrieved 2020-03-17.
- ^'Popular extensions – Add-ons for Firefox'. Mozilla. Retrieved 6 December 2019.
- ^'Recommended extensions – Add-ons for Firefox'. Add-ons for Firefox. Mozilla. Retrieved 6 December 2019.
- ^'Upcoming Changes in Compatibility Features'. Mozilla Add-ons Blog. Retrieved 2017-10-24.
- ^von Michael, Humpa. 'YouTube-Downloader für Firefox gibt Gas'. CHIP (in German). Archived from the original on 6 December 2019. Retrieved 6 December 2019.
- ^Graham, Perrin. 'que es ADP'. Google Groups. Google. Retrieved 6 December 2019.
- ^Gobry, Pascal-Emmanuel (2011-03-30). 'This One Man Startup's App Has 85 Million Downloads And Is Wildly Profitable'. Business Insider. Retrieved 2014-05-21.
- ^Griffith, Eric (2012-10-16). 'The Best Firefox Extensions and Add-Ons of 2012'. PC Magazine. Retrieved 2014-05-21.
- ^Zukerman, Erez (2012-01-31). 'Buffering Too Slow? Watch Videos When They're Complete With Video DownloadHelper'. PC World. Retrieved 2014-05-21.
- ^'Video DownloadHelper'. TechRadar. Retrieved 2014-05-21.
- Video DownloadHelper at Mozilla Add-ons
- Video DownloadHelper at Chrome Web Store