Get Free Forklift Price Quotes
- Crown Reach Truck Cost
- Crown Reach Truck Price
- Crown Reach Truck Specifications
- Crown Reach Truck Weight
Compare Reach Lift Truck Prices
A warehouse, distribution center, or other workplace with narrow aisles is the ideal setting for a reach truck, also known as a reach forklift or narrow aisle forklift. Reach forklifts are narrower than a typical forklift, allowing them to navigate in spaces their beefier brethren would dare not roam. These machines make it possible to forego paying for more warehouse space by maximizing the storage potential of an area already in use. Their ability to operate in tight quarters is a boost to a business' bottom line. Not to mention, using the right machine for the job helps minimize damaged product and workplace accidents.
Dear Twitpic Community - thank you for all the wonderful photos you have taken over the years. We have now placed Twitpic in an archived state. Crown RR 3520-35 Reach Truck Great in condition! Good [email protected] a good price!!! 2012 Caterpillar EP 4000 Electric Forklift Excellent machine!
Summary of Contents for Crown Narrow-Aisle Reach Truck RD 5200 Series Page 1 RD 5200 S e r i e s Specifications RD 5200 Series S Class Narrow-Aisle Reach Truck. Page 2 48' 2.1' Standard third post 7.13' 9.9' 12.4'. Top tie bar width – 33' for 240' or 270' lift. 35' for 300' and above. 1.0' on lift heights above 321'. Standard third. 2014 CROWN RC5535-30TT190, 2014 Crown RC5535-30TT190 narrow aisle lift truck for sale in Phoenix, AZ. Forklift Specs: Three stage mast - 83' collapsed. Santana Equipment Trading Company - Website.
Table of Contents
What is a Narrow Aisle Reach Forklift?
- While standard forklifts require aisles that are at least eleven feet wide to operate, a narrow aisle (NA) forklift can work in spaces that are 8 to 10 feet wide, while very narrow aisle forklifts (VNA) can operate in aisles as narrow as 6 feet.
- Reach forklift trucks, because they're intended for indoor use, are outfitted with electric motors (a few internal combustion, propane-powered models are available) and soft cushion tire that are meant for flat, even surfaces.
- The design aspect of narrow aisle forklifts that greatly reduces its space requirements is a fork that turns at a right angle to the truck's body. This means the lift truck doesn't have to face the shelves—it can drive straight while still picking up loads to the side.
- The maximum capacity of reach forklifts is generally around 5,000 pounds.
Instructional Video: How to Use a Reach Truck
Watch the video below to see how a narrow aisle reach truck moves a load of pallets.
Reach Forklift Options
Useful add-ons for reach forklifts include:
- A guidance system: Guidance systems that use optics or wires ensure that a narrow aisle forklift stays on track in tight spaces.
- Extendable fork: An extra long fork makes it possible for a narrow aisle forklift double stack pallets, one in front of the other.
- Operator platform: The higher a load is raised, the more limited the visibility of an operator at ground level. An operator platform eliminates this potential risk by raising and lowering the driver with the fork.
- Sideshift: Loads can be delivered with greater precision through the use of sideshift, which allows a load to be moved left and right without the truck moving.
- Tilt Mast: Changing the angle of the mast and forks helps to load items and keep them balanced.
Average Reach Forklift Costs
If a narrow aisle forklift sounds right for your business, then the following prices should provide a better idea of how much you can expect to pay.
- Depending on its capabilities and features, a new reach forklift might cost approximately $15,000 to $35,000 and up.
- A walk-behind narrow aisle lift truck with a 3,000 to 4,000 pound capacity costs approximately $15,000 to $18,000.
- A sit-down electric reach truck with a 4,500 lb capacity might cost around $30,000 to $40,000.
- An electronic narrow aisle forklift with an operator platform costs roughly $25,000 to $30,000.
- A used stand-up narrow aisle forklift with a 300 lb. capacity and 212 inch lift height might cost around $7,000 to $9,000.
- A used sit-down electric narrow aisle forklift with a 4,000 to 5,000 lb. capacity might cost anywhere from $7,500 to $17,500 or more depending on condition, operating hours, and capacity.
- The cost to rent a narrow aisle forklift is roughly $200 to $300 per day, $400 to $500 per week, and $1,000 to $1,500 per month.
Crown Reach Truck Cost
Use Our Free Service and Find Forklift Dealers
We are the leading direct supplier of odometer gears to consumers domestically and internationally. We strive for 100% satisfaction. Therefore, if for any reason you are not happy with the function of the parts, we will gladly refund your cost of our parts, minus shipping. Check the forums and see what they have to say about our business.
We are confident you will be happy. For more information see the links above.
All our parts are made in-house with our BOY 22M and BOY 90M plastic injection machines.
Crown Reach Truck Price
All of our parts are made using high-pressure plastic injection. We use several different types of materials that improve upon the OEM parts. These changes reduce noise and give a lifetime of use. All parts are inspected for functionality before shipping and are structurally sound. We offer a lifetime parts warranty on all of our products.
This page and all other pages are strictly for suggested ways to fix your equipment. They are not intended to be absolute. The user/buyer of any products or information is solely responsible for any damage or accuracy that may occur on their property. If you aren’t sure how to take something apart, ask on the many car boards that are available.
Crown Reach Truck Specifications
WE ARE A PLASTIC INJECTION MANUFACTURE AND DO NOT PERFORM ANY REPAIRS OR CALIBRATIONS.
Crown Reach Truck Weight
If you have questions, please email, text or call anytime. Weekends and evenings are ok.