- Corsair Utility Engine - Constantly Corrupting Profiles Hello, I just recently purchased the Corsair Scimitar RGB Pro, it's a wonderful mouse, easily the best mouse I've ever had, or even had the pleasure to see with my own eyes.
- Back to Corsair.com Contact Us Sign in Search the Knowledge Base To help expedite returns and exchanges, please attach your purchase receipt, as well as a picture of your hardware serial number.
If your Corsair Utility Engine (iCUE) runs into performance or behavior issues due to corrupted local files, you can perform a clean reinstallation of iCUE to try and resolve the problem. Before uninstalling, make sure to back up any profiles you want to keep.
iCUE 4.10.273 Patch Notes
- Multipoint is now supported for all compatible Slipstream Devices. To start the process, users must have a combination of compatible Slipstream keyboard, mouse, and/or headset. A wizard has been implemented in the ‘Connections’ tab for your respective Slipstream USB Receiver. Please note a firmware update is required for all devices to support Multipoint pairing.
- Resolved an issue related to firmware update with HS75XB
- Implemented tutorials for K65 MINI
- Implemented Weight Tuning feature for NIGHTSWORD
- Implemented an Enhancement: Add Screen to Setup Wizard for RGB Fans
- Implemented Enhancement for Nexus that Loop pages on start / end screens
- Added CORSAIR One Blue Color to Custom Palette
- Changed the Scaling for Opacity Slider
- Changed 'Set as Default' for DPI Presets to 'Activate' for Clearer Consistency
- Updated Message for 8K Polling on SABRE PRO mice
- Resolved an issue with iCUE crashing when Skip is used during message to Re-plug Device
- Resolved an issue that iCUE crashes from sleep and hibernation
- Resolved an issue that Installer has a delay before launching successfully
- Resolved an issue for Alert State that after 'Reset' button to Restore to Normal Operation is pressed, it takes a few seconds for GUI to disappear and effect to take place
- Resolved an issue that renaming a Lighting Effect when 'hidden' disables the effect entirely
- Resolved an issue with the Color Picker Wheel and Lighting Effects: Solid not appearing properly
- Resolved an issue that Homepage sensor widgets do not update temperature units when changed until after iCUE restart
- Resolved an issue for Home Screen Add Widgets Window that when scrolling through items, scroll bar keeps adjusting and popping the page up
- Resolved an issue that when Enabling Dashboard Products by Toggle, all Items should be Selected
- Resolved an issue that Sensors were automatically activated when user click to the on button in Dashboard tab
- Resolved an issue that ALT + F4 on iCUE can cause window Title bar to appear
- Resolved an issue that the 'Settings' tab doesn't close when its icon is selected
- Resolved an issue that background should be darkened when Pop-Up is open
- Resolved an issue that users should be able to deselect Remap: Keystroke field
- Resolved an issue that Sensors on Home screen, when populated, all populate on the left column instead of filling in both columns
- Resolved an issue that the scroll wheel doesn’t interact with the scroll bar of the home screen
- Resolved an issue that system profile search engine cannot work automatically
- Resolved an issue that Text Editor and File Explorer of Launch App Action should have a button added
- Resolved an issue for MACRO that uncheck in 'executive uninterrupted' button works incorrectly after restart system
- Resolved a typo with surface calibration
- Resolved an issue with spelling in Language Selection
- Resolved an issue that the information of Import Profiles is not localized
- Resolved an issue that the information of Export Profiles is not localized
- Resolved an issue that the brightness of Nexus doesn't sync with iCUE when user starts iCUE first time.
- Resolved an issue for NEXUS widgets that do not update temperature units when changed in iCUE Settings
- Resolved an issue for Nexus that missing function 'Mic Mute/Unmute' of VOID Surround Series headsets
- Resolved an issue with Slipstream compatible mice unable to pair Wireless mice through the 'Connections' tab
- Resolved an issue for K100 that Control Wheel: Info is overlapped when users do the last instruction
- Resolved an issue for K100 that allowed users to incorrectly select specific keys for predefined effects
- Resolved an issue for SABRE PRO mice with the name being too long to allow for selection of buttons
- Resolved an issue for K65 MINI that menu does not work when swapping menu key function
- Resolved an issue for VOID PRO USB that beat effect shows the wrong color
- Resolved an issue for DRAM that Lighting Effect Water that Ripple and Base colors affect the opposite element
- Resolved an issue for Hydro X that Lighting does not work when multiple reservoirs are configured
- MSI JCORSAIR Port will now match and share lighting data in profiles with Lighting Node PRO
- Resolved an issue for K65 MINI’s FN Shortcut list not being translated
- Resolved other various minor bugs and issues
To install this package please do the following:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Keyboard Packages:
Install the proper keyboard software and your system will be able to recognize the device and use all available features. This will also make it possible for owners to configure additional hotkeys.
In case additional keyboard accessories are connected, this step can also improve the bundle's overall stability and compatibility, as well as performance.
Therefore, if you wish to install this release, simply make sure that your computer OS is supported, save the package, extract it if necessary, run the available setup, and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete installation.
Bear in mind that, even though other platforms might be compatible, we do not recommend applying this software version on configurations running under OSes other than the specified ones.
That being said, if you consider applying the present version, download and install the package. Also check with our website whenever you can, in order to stay up to speed with latest releases.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
Corsair Utility Engine Won't Open
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 7
Windows 7 64 bit
Windows 8 64 bit
Windows 8.1 64 bit
Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 735 MB
- Keyboard & Mouse