Adobe InDesign CC (2021) 3 $ 1330 (USD). Just like with other services, the more students you have needing to learn Adobe, the less the cost per student will be.
- Adobe InDesign is the industry-leading layout and page design software for print and digital media. Create beautiful graphic designs with typography from the world’s top foundries and imagery from Adobe Stock. Quickly share content and feedback in PDF. Easily manage production with Adobe.
- Buy Adobe InDesign CC 2021: $65: Adobe InDesign CC 2020: $60: Adobe InDesign CC 2019: $50: Adobe InDesign CC 2017: $45: Adobe InDesign CC 2015: $45: Sale Adobe InDesign CC 2014: $45: Low cost Adobe InDesign CS6: $45: Best price Adobe InDesign CS5.5: $45.
- Adobe InDesign CC Prepaid 12 Month Subscription (Download) Craft elegant layouts at your desk or on the go. The industry-leading page design and layout toolset lets you work across desktop and mobile devices to create, preflight and publish everything from printed books and brochures to eBooks and interactive online documents.
- Reduce Costs, Boost ROI with InDesign Server What is InDesign Server? Adobe Adobe® InDesign® Server software delivers a robust and scalable engine that leverages the design, layout, and typographical capabilities of InDesign to let you programmatically create engaging automated documents.
What is InDesign Server?
Adobe Adobe® InDesign® Server software delivers a robust and scalable engine that leverages the design, layout, and typographical capabilities of InDesign to let you programmatically create engaging automated documents. It shares the same core engine as the desktop product. Plugins and scripts written for desktop will run on InDesign Server too. InDesign Server is a developer product and is most often used with Partner solutions who integrate it into a variety of content management, workflow and printing solutions. InDesign Server can also be programmed to create digital output such as ads or content elements that require well designed, fixed layouts
InDesign Server is a developer tool and requires job specific scripts or plugins and is often integrated with content management and worklow solution. Adobe recommends working with a partner either to purchase their product or for consulting, training or assistance with development. If you are considering building or selling your own solution, a list of resources and other information is provided at our Getting Started page which includes links to our SDK and Trial versions
Adobe offers nonprofit pricing discounts in our VIP (Value Incentive Plan) and TLP (Transactional Licensing Program) programs globally. See if your organization is eligible for Adobe nonprofit prices.
Free Indesign Download For Windows
A nonprofit and non-governmental organization in the United States must be a qualified 501(c)(3) public charity as recognized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Outside the United States organizations must be qualified or registered as a public charity under the relevant local country’s laws (and where applicable hold a tax exempt certificate), or if no such local laws exist, then organizations must be the equivalent of a U.S. public charity. Eligible organizations must also operate on a not-for-profit basis and have a mission to benefit the local community that could include, but is not limited to:
- Providing relief to the poor
- Advancing education
- Improving social and community welfare
- Preserving culture
- Preserving or restoring the environment
- Promoting human rights
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following types of qualified or registered nonprofit customers are ineligible for nonprofit pricing at Adobe:
- Organizations that have not obtained recognized charitable status in their respective country;
- Private foundations;
- Hospitals, clinics, or facilities providing direct medical care (except FQHCs in the US);
- Health management systems, HMOs, PPOs, or other healthcare organizations;Government funded research laboratories;
- Government organizations or agencies, including international governmental organizations and United Nations Entities;
- Schools, colleges, and universities;
- Political or lobbyist organizations;
- Labor or fraternal organizations;
- Commerce and trade associations; and
Organizations that engage in discrimination in hiring, compensation, access to training or services, termination, promotion, and/or retirement based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, political affiliation, union membership, or veteran status other than as allowed by law are not eligible to participate in this program.
An organization needs to be able to prove its tax-exempt status with current tax documents from its country of residence.
Find the Creative Cloud plan that best meets your organizational requirements on this page.
In several regions, Adobe partners with TechSoup to distribute software. If your organization is registered with TechSoup, you can sign in and view the offers and discounts your organization is eligible for.