Firefox is Mozilla's popular Web browser, available for multiple platforms including Windows, macOS, and Linux on the desktop and all Android and iOS mobile devices. With broad compatibility, the latest in Web technologies, and powerful development tools, Firefox is a great choice for both Web developers and end users.
Firefox 正體中文版下載：將所有超棒之處結合在一起，讓您的瀏覽變得更好。 （火狐瀏覽器 Mac/Windows/Linux 版）. A summary of repository state for mozilla-central. Download Firefox Extensions to add features that customize browsing. Protect passwords, find deals, enhance video, and block annoying ads with browser apps. 引擎反应更快，内存占用更少，还有众多新功能。立即下载桌面版 Firefox 火狐浏览器。.
Firefox is an open source project; much of the code is contributed by our huge community of volunteers. Here you can learn about how to contribute to the Firefox project and you will also find links to information about the construction of Firefox add-ons, using the developer tools in Firefox, and other topics.
Learn how to create add-ons for Firefox, how to develop and build Firefox itself, and how the internals of Firefox and its subprojects work.
- Developer release notes
- Developer-focused release notes; learn what new capabilities for both Web sites and add-ons arrive in each version of Firefox.
- Project documentation
- Get detailed information about the internals of Firefox and its build system, so you can find your way around in the code.
- Developer guide
- Our developer guide provides details on how to get and compile the Firefox source code, how to find your way around, and how to contribute to the project.
Each night we build Firefox from the latest code in mozilla-central. These builds are for Firefox developers or those who want to try out the very latest cutting edge features while they're still under active development.
Firefox Developer Edition
This is a version of Firefox tailored for developers. Firefox Developer Edition has all the latest developer tools that have reached beta. We also add some extra features for developers that are only available in this channel. It uses its own path and profile, so that you can run it alongside Release or Beta Firefox.
Learn more about Firefox Developer Edition.
Every four weeks, we take the features that are stable enough, and create a new version of Firefox Beta. Firefox Beta builds are for Firefox enthusiasts to test what's destined to become the next released Firefox version.
After stabilizing for another four weeks in Beta, we're ready to ship the new features to hundreds of millions of users in a new release version of Firefox.
Firefox Extended Support Release (ESR)
Firefox ESR is the long-term support edition of Firefox for desktop for use by organizations including schools, universities, businesses and others who need extended support for mass deployments.
Learn more about Firefox Extended Support Release.
- Experimental features in Firefox
- In order to test new features, Mozilla publishes a test version of the Firefox browser, Firefox Nightly, every day. These nightly builds of Firefox typically include experimental or partially-implemented features, including those for proposed or cutting-edge Web platform standards.
- Firefox developer release notes
- Below you'll find links to the developer release notes for every Firefox release. These lovingly-crafted notes provide details on what features and APIs were added and improved and what bugs were eliminated in each version of Firefox. All written to give developers like you the information they need most. You're welcome.
- This document lists privacy-related documentation.
If you find yourself using multiple Firefox channels—or just multiple configurations—on a regular basis, you should read how to use multiple Firefox profiles by turning Firefox's Profile Manager and other profile management tools to your advantage.
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Financial, Acronyms, Wikipedia.
About Plugins Mozilla Firefox
Mozilla Firefox About SupportA popular open source Web browser for Windows, Mac and Linux from the Mozilla project. Including a search box for Google and other major sites, the Firefox user interface is customizable by adding 'extensions,' such as a stock tracker, autofill and hundreds of others.
Quite an Impact
Introduced in 2004, Firefox caused much notoriety, and by mid-2005 captured more than 10% of the browser market. Reaching 25% by 2010, it has since declined due to the popularity of the Chrome browser. Many viewed Firefox as a more secure alternative to Internet Explorer (IE), which has always been under attack. Pundits argue whether Firefox is safer because of better design or simply that hackers have no quarrel with open source software.
A Ghost from the Past
Firefox stemmed from the Netscape browser, which was a casualty of the browser wars in the late 1990s. After Netscape evolved into a very large and somewhat bloated application, it was turned into the open source Mozilla project.
In the early 2000s, the Gecko rendering engine was excised out of Mozilla and combined with the XUL user interface language to create a leaner, faster Mozilla browser. Renamed Phoenix, then Firebird, it finally gave birth as Firefox. For more information, visit www.mozilla.com. See Firefox OS, Netscape, Mozilla, XUL and Greasemonkey.
Update Firefox Browser
|Firefox on the Mac|
|An innovative browser, Firefox was one of the first to organize viewing history and provide tabs.|
About Mozilla FirefoxWant to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content.
Link to this page: